Troubleshoot by Faucet Type
Select your faucet type below and we'll show you a troubleshooting diagram. You'll find a solution and recommended replacement parts.
Step 1: Determine What's Wrong and Find Out What Parts You May Need
- Choose your product type under Troubleshoot by Faucet Type to the left.
- Follow the directions for troubleshooting your product and note the replacement parts indicated.
Step 2: Obtain the Parts You Need
- If your part is under Warranty, follow the warranty instructions for getting replacement parts.
- If your part is NOT under warranty, find out Where to Buy Delta Repair Parts.
Step 3: Install Your Parts or Maintain the Faucet
- If you have a specific model number and are looking for Installation Instructions / Owner's Manual (instructions), use the Repair Parts search or Support Information search.
- If you need general installation help, visit our General Faucet Installation Instructions.
- You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions About Delta Faucets for answers to general questions on various topics related to your faucet.
If you need immediate assistance, you can contact Customer Service by calling 1‑800‑567‑3300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.