- What Delta Is Doing Home
- Reducing our Footprint
- Developing Water-Efficient Products and Technologies
- The Importance of Water Conservation
- Programs and Legislation
Products and Technologies
- H2Okinetic® Showers
- WaterSense® Labeled Showers
- WaterSense® Labeled Shower Heads
- WaterSense® Labeled Hand Showers
- WaterSense® Labeled Toilets
- Water-Efficient Shower Heads
- Water-Efficient Hand Showers
- WaterSense® Labeled Bath Faucets
- Water-Efficient Bath Faucets
- Water-Efficient Kitchen Faucets
- Electronic Faucets
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
Water-Efficient Kitchen Faucets
Water-efficient kitchen faucets can help you conserve water by providing a flow rate of 1.5 gpm as compared to the ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 industry standard of 2.2 gpm, which will result in a water savings of up to 32%.
In the kitchen, Delta faucets with Multi-Flow™ functionality operate at a water-saving 1.5 gpm default flow rate for both spray and stream, but extra volume is just a touch away. With a simple touch of the toggle, users can switch to a higher flow setting for tasks requiring more water volume, such as filling the sink or large pots.
All other Delta kitchen faucets flow at a water-efficient 1.8 gpm, which results in an 18% water savings compared to the 2.2 gpm industry standard (ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1).