- What Delta Is Doing Home
- Reducing our Footprint
- Developing Water-Efficient Products and Technologies
- The Importance of Water Conservation
- Programs and Legislation
Products and Technologies
- H2Okinetic® Showers
- WaterSense® Labeled Showers
- WaterSense® Labeled Shower Heads
- WaterSense® Labeled Hand Showers
- Water-Efficient Shower Heads
- Water-Efficient Hand Showers
- WaterSense® Labeled Bath Faucets
- Water-Efficient Bath Faucets
- Water-Efficient Kitchen Faucets
- Electronic Faucets
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
Programs and Legislation
There are numerous environmentally-focused home labeling programs and legislation either already in effect or in development across North America that support water conservation and quality.
As a WaterSense® partner, Delta Faucet Company is committed to encouraging the efficient use of water resources and actively protecting the future of North America’s water supply.
* WaterSense and the WaterSense logo are registered trademarks of the EPA.
Canadian Green Building Council (CaGBC) is the leading Canadian industry organization advancing green building practices for livable communities. The CaGBC represents 2,135 member organizations involved in the design, construction and operation of buildings. The Council implements the LEED® Green Building Rating System in Canada. Delta Faucet Company is a member of the Canadian Green Building Council.