Search Media Room:
Delta Faucet makes at-home elegance even more obtainable with the introduction of the Cassidy™ suite, a timeless new collection of faucets, showers and accessories for the bathroom. Influenced by the classic shape of a female silhouette with a cinched waist, this lavatory suite brings versatility to the traditional category through its expansive selection of finishes and accessory options.
An alternative to the brand’s popular Victorian® collection, the Cassidy collection reintroduces the Polished Nickel finish to the Delta® brand, providing an elegant alternative to chrome in the bath. Offered alongside a variety of other finish options, the collection also includes a glass shelf with coordinating towel bar and two toilet levers – accessory options that are unique to this line.
“Delta Faucet has re-energized its bathroom selection with the Cassidy™ collection, a classically designed suite that mimics the softness of the female form,” said Anita Griffin, Canadian director of marketing communications at Delta Faucet. “Despite growing interest in contemporary design, there remains a strong demand for traditional aesthetics. The Cassidy collection merges traditional architecture with clean lines and elegant detailing that will appeal to the discerning homeowner and builder alike.”
About the CassidyTM Bath Collection:
Full suite of products available
- Offered in chrome, Brilliance® Stainless, Champagne Bronze™, Venetian Bronze® and Polished Nickel finishes, the Cassidy collection features a large range of products, including rise wall-mount and high-arc single, widespread and vessel lavatories – including channel spout, low-arc and enclosed spout options for widespread lavatories - and Roman tub faucets and showers.
- Available in three handle options, including a French curve, classic cross and stately traditional lever. The largest bath collection from Delta Faucet to date, styles and finishes can be mixed and matched to create a completely customized look.
- Expanded accessory options include a glass shelf with a detachable towel bar, two styles of toilet tank levers, towel bars, tissue holder, towel ring and robe hook.
MultiChoice® Universal Valve Trim
- Once the MultiChoice rough-in valve is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- The Cassidy™ Collection features a Monitor® 14 series single-function option, a Monitor 17 series dual-function option, which offers separate volume and temperature control, and the TempAssure® 17T series dual-function thermostatic option for maximum temperature control.
- H2Okinetic showers look different because they are different. The science behind H2Okinetic technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each showerhead and handshower contains an internal system that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water, all without using more water. All showerheads in the Cassidy bath collection feature H2Okinetic technology.
- Delta Faucet Company takes its role as the 2011 WaterSense® Partner of the Year very seriously and is committed to encouraging the efficient use of water resources while actively protecting the future of our nation’s water supply.
- All lavatory faucets in this collection meet WaterSense requirements, flowing at a rate that is less than the industry standard of 2.2 gallons per minute (gpm).* The WaterSense labeled lavatories of the Cassidy bath collection provide up to 32 per cent water savings over standard lavatory faucets, while the WaterSense labeled showerheads provide up to 40 per cent water savings over standard showerheads**, all without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of the user experience or the durability and life span of the product.
* Based on flow rate for lavatories of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
** Based on flow rate for showerheads and handshowers of 1.5 gpm or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard of ASME.A112.18.1/CS
Touch-Clean® Spray Holes
- The Touch-Clean soft rubber spray holes on the Cassidy 17T Series shower allows users to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of the showerhead or handshower with the touch of a finger.
- The Cassidy Collection ships late Fall 2012.
For more information on Delta, visit deltafaucet.ca or call toll-free at 1-800-345-DELTA(3358).