Search Media Room:
Inspired by the clean design and minimal details of an urban high-rise, the new Delta® CompelTM bath collection brings a sense of urban sophistication to the home in a complete line of faucets and accessories for the bathroom.
“The CompelTM collection was designed with the modern homeowner in mind, combining an effortless silhouette influenced by Mid-Century Modern design aesthetics with the smart features exclusive to Delta Faucet,” says Anita Griffin, Canadian director of marketing communications for Delta Faucet. “Whether updating your bathroom for the first time or looking to specify a multifamily development, the clean and contemporary Compel collection provides the perfect accent to any space at a competitive price point.”
About the CompelTM Bath Collection:
Full suite of products available
- Offered in both chrome and Brilliance® Stainless finishes, the Compel bath collection features a full suite of products, including lavatories in single-handle, vessel and widespread options; single and dual-function pressure balanced showers; diverters; Roman tubs; a bidet; decorative supply line covers and a line of matching accessories.
Euro-Motion DIAMOND™ Valve on Compel lavatories
- The Euro-Motion valve provides the same benefits as our original DIAMOND™ Valve, but with an ergonomic, Euro-motion that is better suited to the contemporary design of the Compel lavatory faucet.
- Features ceramic disc and diamond-embedded disc for lifetime of smooth operation, while requiring no lubrication.
- Eliminates wear on seals and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times the industry standard.*
* Standard based on ASME 112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
- Water does not come in contact with potential metal contaminants once inside the faucet, meeting all current and upcoming provincial and federal lead free legislation.
DIAMOND™ Seal Technology on widespread lavatory models
- DIAMOND Seal Technology combines a durable DIAMOND™ Valve with InnoFlex® PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times the industry standard.* The InnoFlex waterways eliminate potential leak points and are less hassle to install.
*Standard based on ASME 112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
MultiChoice® Universal Valve Trim
- Once the MultiChoice rough-in valve is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- The Compel bath collection features a Monitor® 14 series single-function option and a Monitor 17 series dual-function option, which offers separate volume and temperature control.
- H2Okinetic showers look different because they are different. The science behind H2Okinetic technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each showerhead and handshower contains an internal system that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water, all without using more water. All showerheads part of the Compel bath collection feature H2Okinetic technology.
- Delta Faucet Company takes its role as the 2011 WaterSense® Partner of the Year very seriously and is committed to encouraging efficient use of water resources while actively protecting the future of our nation’s water supply.
- All lavatory faucets in this collection meet WaterSense requirements, flowing at a rate that is less than the industry standard of 2.2 gallons per minute (gpm).* The WaterSense labeled lavatories of the Compel bath collection provide up to 32 per cent water savings over standard lavatory faucets, while the WaterSense-labeled showerheads provide up to 40 per cent water savings over standard showerheads**, all without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of the user experience or the durability and life span of the product.
*Based on flow rate for lavatories of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
**Based on flow rate for showerheads and handshowers of 1.5 gpm or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard of ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
Touch-Clean® Spray Holes
- The Touch-Clean soft, rubber spray holes on the Compel handshowers allow users to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the handshower with the touch of a finger.
- The Compel bath collection ships Winter 2013
For more information on Delta, visit deltafaucet.ca or call toll-free at 1-800-345-DELTA(3358).
The signature brand from Delta Faucet Company, for style, selection and innovation, Delta faucets are the leading choice of North America’s builders and homeowners. Delta residential faucets combine award-winning designs and consumer-preferred features with uncompromising quality.
Delta delivers exceptionally well-made, stylish faucets and related kitchen and bath accessories that are beautiful both inside and out. This market-leading product line features a unique combination of stylish looks and excellent quality, and is available in a wide variety of finishes. A worldwide leader in faucets and related accessories, Delta sells products in more than 53 countries.
About Masco Canada Limited
Masco Canada Ltd. is the Canadian plumbing division of Masco Corporation and represents numerous brands including: Delta, BrassCraft, Brizo, Delta Commercial, Hansgrohe, Motiv, Master Plumber, PlumbShop and Waltec. Masco Corporation is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of brand-name consumer products for the home and family. Masco delivers exceptionally crafted, stylish products including, faucets, kitchen and bath cabinets, architectural coatings (paints and stains), bath and shower units, spas and hot tubs, showering and plumbing specialties, windows, electronic locksets and other hardware.