Search Media Room:
New Pot-Filler faucets included in the Delta® collection offer added convenience and functionality in the kitchen. Designed to coordinate with all of the Delta kitchen collections, the Pot-Fillers are a versatile and stylish addition to the kitchen. Pot-Filler faucets are often found in high-end custom kitchens and commercial culinary spaces. They add convenience by enabling the user to fill a large pot with water without carrying it from the sink to the range. The new Delta brand Pot-Filler faucets mount to the wall and have a 24” arm, providing sufficient height and reach for use with standard or commercial-grade ranges without difficulty or interference.
“The Pot-Filler is a great feature piece for any cooking enthusiast,” said Anita Griffin, marketing brand manager, Delta Faucet. “It helps streamline cooking processes to make working with water an easier and more enjoyable experience.”
- Dual Shut Off - A dual shut-off function that reduces the need to reach over hot burners, providing convenience and increased safety. The filler can be turned off at the base to prevent accidents when not in use.
- Dual Swing Joints - Dual swing joints enable the user to fold the Pot-Filler out of the way when not in use allowing for freedom when working with large cooktops and ranges.
- 4.0 gallons per minute (GPM) flow rate
- ADA Compliant
- CA/VT Compliant - Compliant with current low lead legislation.
- Variety of finish options - Pot-Fillers are available in chrome, Brilliance® Stainless and Venetian Bronze® finishes.
The Delta Pot-Fillers will be available in June 2011 at Kitchen Showrooms across Canada.