Search Media Room:
TORONTO, ON - Building on the success of its contemporary Grail® collection, Delta Faucet added a new urban-styled collection of kitchen faucets to its continuum. The TrinsicTM collection, which strikes a balance between form and function, offers sleek styles consistent with popular urban and Euro design trends.
The collection includes pull-down faucets with a two-function wand and deck-mount models. Trinsic pulldown kitchen and bar/prep faucets will also be available in the Fall of 2011 with optional Touch2O® Technology, an intuitive technology that allows the homeowner to start and stop the flow of water with a simple tap anywhere on the faucet spout or handle.
"Before the introduction of the Trinsic collection, Delta Faucet's Touch2O Technology was only available on traditional and transitional style collections," said Anita Griffin, Delta Faucet brand manager. "The Trinsic collection, with a contemporary style and the convenience and functionality of a high-tech faucet, will round out our offerings."
Additionally, the new Champagne BronzeTM finish meets the rising demand for the latest golden hue trend, which adds a sense of warmth and luxury to the home.
About the Trinsic collection:
DIAMONDTM Seal Technology
- Delta Faucet's patented DIAMOND Seal Technology is a breakthrough faucet innovation comprised of a diamond-coated valve and one-piece InnoFlex® waterways. The DIAMOND valve has been tested to last up to 10 times longer than the industry standard and ensures "like new" operation for the life of the faucet.
- The InnoFlex waterways eliminate potential leak points and are less hassle to install. All the parts needed for installation are in the box. InnoFlex waterways connect directly onto hot and cold water shut off valves, so there are no additional supply lines or connections to purchase.
Touch2O® Technology option available in Fall 2011
- Available as an option on pull-down kitchen and bar/prep models in the Fall of 2011, Touch2O Technology allows the homeowner to start and stop the flow of water with just a simple tap anywhere on the spout or handle. The technology makes it easier to turn on the water flow when hands are messy or turn off the water when it is not needed between tasks, saving water.
- Delta Faucet‘s exclusive MagnaTiteÒ docking intuitively engages the spray head to its docked position with a powerful magnet, helping to keep the faucet and kitchen looking neat and orderly.
Variety of finishes
- The Trinsic faucet finish options include chrome, ArcticTM Stainless and Champagne BronzeTM finishes.
- Trinsic will be available in June 2011 at Kitchen Showrooms across Canada, while the model featuring Touch20 Technology will be available in Fall 2011.
The signature brand from Delta Faucet Company, for style, selection and innovation, Delta faucets are the leading choice of North America's builders and homeowners. Delta residential faucets combine award-winning designs and consumer-preferred features with uncompromising quality.
Delta delivers exceptionally well-made, stylish faucets and related kitchen and bath accessories that are beautiful both inside and out. This market-leading product line features a unique combination of stylish looks and excellent quality, and is available in a wide variety of finishes. A worldwide leader in faucets and related accessories, Delta sells products in more than 53 countries. For more information on Delta, visit deltafaucet.ca or call toll-free at 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).
About Masco Canada Limited
Masco Canada Ltd. is the Canadian plumbing division of Masco Corporation and represents numerous brands including: Delta, BrassCraft, Brizo, Delta Commercial, Hansgrohe, Motiv, Axor, Master Plumber, PlumbShop and Waltec. Masco Corporation is one of the world's largest manufacturers of brand-name consumer products for the home and family. Masco delivers exceptionally crafted, stylish products including, faucets, kitchen and bath cabinets, architectural coatings (paints and stains), bath and shower units, spas and hot tubs, showering and plumbing specialties, windows, electronic locksets and other hardware.