Search Media Room:
The new Delta® TrinsicTM bath collection brings sleek sophistication to the bathroom, infusing both style and functionality into a complete line of plumbing fixtures and coordinating accessories. Inspired by natural geometric shapes, this collection complements the existing Trinsic kitchen collection and is offered in a variety of finish options, giving homeowners more versatility to create a cohesive look throughout the whole home.
“The Trinsic bath collection includes a number of Delta smart solutions and fits within the new category of ’soft contemporary,’ a concept that blends features from both contemporary and transitional design styles,” said Anita Griffin, Canadian director of marketing communications for Delta Faucet. “To help bridge the gap between different design categories, we offer various finish and style options that make it easy to mix and match pieces throughout the collection.”
About the TrinsicTM Bath Collection:
Full suite of products
- The Trinsic collection will be available in a full range of products, including faucets, showers and accessories to provide a coordinated look.
DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
- DIAMOND Seal Technology combines a durable DIAMOND™ Valve with InnoFlex® PEX waterways. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals, and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times longer than the industry standard.* The InnoFlex waterways eliminate potential leak points and are less hassle to install.
*Standard based on ASME 112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
- Water does not come in contact with metal surfaces once inside the faucet, meeting all current and upcoming provincial and federal lead free legislation.
MultiChoice® Universal Valve Trim
- Once the MultiChoice rough-in valve is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- The Trinsic collection shower offerings include a Monitor 14 series single function option and a Monitor 17 series dual-function option which offers separate volume and temperature control.
- H2Okinetic showers look different because they are different. The science behind H2Okinetic technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each H2Okinetic showerhead and handshower contains an internal system that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water, all without using more water. All showerheads in the Trinsic bath collection feature H2Okinetic technology.
- Delta Faucet Company takes its role as a WaterSense Partner of the Year very seriously and is committed to encouraging the efficient use of water resources while actively protecting the future of our nation’s water supply. WaterSense-labeled lavatories from Delta Faucet use approximately 32 per cent less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.*
*Based on a lavatory flow rate of 1.5 gpm versus the Industry Standard 2.2 gpm.
- All lavatory faucets in the Trinsic collection meet WaterSense requirements.
- The Touch-Clean soft rubber spray holes allow the user to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of the handshower with the touch of a finger.
- The Trinsic bath collection is scheduled to be available Winter 2013.
For more information on Delta, visit deltafaucet.ca or call toll-free at 1-800-345-DELTA(3358).
The signature brand from Delta Faucet Company, for style, selection and innovation, Delta faucets are the leading choice of North America’s builders and homeowners. Delta residential faucets combine award-winning designs and consumer-preferred features with uncompromising quality.
Delta delivers exceptionally well-made, stylish faucets and related kitchen and bath accessories that are beautiful both inside and out. This market-leading product line features a unique combination of stylish looks and excellent quality, and is available in a wide variety of finishes. A worldwide leader in faucets and related accessories, Delta sells products in more than 53 countries.
About Masco Canada Limited
Masco Canada Ltd. is the Canadian plumbing division of Masco Corporation and represents numerous brands including: Delta, BrassCraft, Brizo, Delta Commercial, Hansgrohe, Motiv, Master Plumber, PlumbShop and Waltec. Masco Corporation is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of brand-name consumer products for the home and family. Masco delivers exceptionally crafted, stylish products including, faucets, kitchen and bath cabinets, architectural coatings (paints and stains), bath and shower units, spas and hot tubs, showering and plumbing specialties, windows, electronic locksets and other hardware.