Frequently Asked Questions


I bought the wrong model. How can I get reimbursed for my uninstalled faucet?

Returns are subject to the return policies at the place of purchase. Many retailers require you to return your faucet to the store, along with proof of purchase (original sales receipt) for reimbursement or replacement. As store policies may vary considerably, Delta can only be responsible for replacing faucets or faucet components when the issue concerns a warranty claim.

What do I need to do to return a faucet?

If you want to exchange or return an uninstalled faucet, take it, along with the sales receipt, to the place of purchase.

If your faucet was installed by a Delta® plumber and is not performing to your satisfaction, please e-mail us or call 1-800-567-3300.

Where do I send my old faucet or faucet parts?

Before returning a product to us, call 1-800-567-3300 to verify that the faucet or parts need to be returned. Depending on your circumstances, you will be asked to discard your old faucet or faucet parts or return it/them to us. If you do need to return them, you will be given a mailing address at that time.