A Checklist of Shower Planning Questions
Now that you have some idea of the type of shower experience you want to create, take a moment to think about some of the related considerations, like accessibility, lighting, and tile. Jot down your notes and take them with you when you meet with your bathroom designer, plumber or contractor.
- Are you changing the size or shape of your current shower?
- Will you be adding more body sprays, jets, hand showers, or shower heads than what you currently have?
- Will you be replacing a shower liner or installing new tile?
- Do you want a bench or grab bars in the shower for accessibility or safety?
- Do you want to install new lighting?
- Do you want two separate valves in the wall?